January 17-22, 2019 | Thousand Oaks CA
Join us in Thousand Oaks California for one of our most popular training camps. This camp includes four incredible days of biking (with some swimming and running thrown in for good measure) just outside of Los Angeles. You will experience some of the most incredible riding on the west coast. Be ready for tons of vertical, quiet winding canyon roads and awesome people! This camp is run in coordination with Human Powered Racing. Due to high demand we are limiting this camp to 30 athletes total split between B78 Coaching and Human Powered Racing which means we have 15 spots total so don’t delay signing up!
Camp Pricing (per person):
Single Room- Single Occupancy (One bed, no pull out couch) $1575* USD
Single Room- Double Occupancy (One bed, no pull out couch) $1210* USD
Double Room- Double Occupancy (Two bedrooms and a pull out couch) $1420* USD
Double Room- Triple Occupancy (Two bedrooms and a pull out couch) $1210* USD
* Camp pricing does not include online processing fees. Prices are per person.
- Four days of fully supported riding (support vehicles, nutrition, mechanical support etc) in the incredible Santa Monica mountain range
- 5 nights accommodation at Marriott Suites in Thousand Oaks, California (Jan 17th & 22nd are travel days)
- Shuttle too and from the airport (provided flights are coordinated fairly close to each other)
- Training with coaches Jasper Blake of B78 coaching and Mike Neill of Human Powered Racing
- Group dinner at PF Changs included on the final night of the camp
- Bike transport available from Victoria and Vancouver for an additional $100 (yes we will drive your bikes down and back so you don’t have to fly with them- there will be a designated pick up and drop off location) **This service is on a first come first served basis to a maximum of 20 bikes