November 28-30, 2014 Victoria, BC
Early Bird (Before November 13th, 2014)- $599
Late Bird (After November 13th, 2014)- $649
- 2 days of training with B78 head coach and Ironman Champion Jasper Blake
- Training Seminar
- 2 nights accommodation at the beautiful Hotel Grand Pacific in downtown Victoria
- Breakfasts included at the Pacific Restaurant
- $15/day voucher for the Pacific Restaurant or Country Cafe
- Full Access Drop in pass to the Hotel Grand Pacific Athletic Club
- Parking Included
Consider it a “Traincation” in one of Canada’s most beautiful cities and at one of Victoria’s premier hotels.
The camp will focus on Base Endurance work while incorporating and educating on the importance of strength work. This is a perfect opportunity to kick off the start of your 2015 campaign and a great chance to help you get motivated as the days get shorter and cooler.
The camp is being hosted in partnership with the Hotel Grand Pacific in beautiful Victoria BC. Breakfast and lunch are both included in the cost. All access to the hotel gym and health club is also included for the duration of your stay.
*Camp Itinerary subject to change if necessary
To register and to receive more information, fill out the form below and we will e-mail you the info. Spaces are limited.