Our notes on how we do publishing stuff. This is a living document. Please edit as needed.
Post titles, page titles, and headings
We use sentence caps for all titles and headings. This means the first letter is capitalized only. The exception is proper names (obviously).
We do not use any punctuation, unless:
- we want to
- we have more than one sentence in the title/header (only to be used on pages) e.g. https://www.b78coaching.com/triathlon/
Here are some examples of titles and headings:
- Ten things you can do in Squamish
- Why training with Jasper is a terrible idea
- Train hard. And live long. (pages only)
- How to make decisions about shoes!
- Find out more about our Powered Programs